TOM BINNS - Today's Featured Designer

I wish I could say these were MY designs!  I just stumbled upon the amazing work of JEWELRY DESIGNER Tom Binns via The Rachel Zoe Report.  This guy is as Rachel Zoe would probably say "amahzing"!!!  He has a fantastic sense of color and imagination mixed with just the right amount of whimsy and edginess.  These unique designs are absolutely perfect for the upcoming Spring/Summer Season and I would wear any one of them!  What do you think?  http://www.tombinnsdesign.com/
Bananas!!! Cleopatra meets Beyonce!
Okay, I really want this one!  Love how feminine and sexy it is.

Love how he has used color to create this fringe collar necklace.

I love the jewel tones mixed with the green neon - very chique.

YES, those are safety pins incorporated into this necklace!
This is reminiscent of Subversive Jewelry by Justin Giunta
Love the pretty pastel and neon combination of these stud earrings
Share on :
TOM BINNS - Today's Featured Designer
TOM BINNS - Today's Featured Designer
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5