SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW?

Love a Sleek, Sophisticated Pony!
Spring 2012 Trends  I  L O V E:
I'm no fashion expert but I know what I like and definitely what I don't like.  These are some of Spring's Fashion Trends that I enjoy looking at.  I'm pretty sure they are going to be around for a while.  Take a look and let me know what you think!
Bold, Gold Cuff Bracelets by Kendra Scott
Designer "Boho" Style Bags
Maxi Dresses
Bold Statement Necklaces By Kendra Scott
Feminine Longer Hairstyles
Pretty Layered Looks with Bangs
& Soft, Natural Looking Makeup
Gold Cuff Bracelets with Chunky Center Stones By Kendra Scott

Colorful Chunky Cocktail Rings By Kendra Scott
Mango Orange
The Pencil Midi Skirt - Great Business Professional Look
Chunky, Crazy, Fun Necklaces!

Sexy Bangles

Fun, Whimsical Bracelets

Big Faux Stone Triple-Strand Necklaces

Neon Necklaces

Neon Glam Earrings
Feminine & romantic lacy "boy shorts" by LaPerla
I love a pretty satin shorter length robe
I have always been a fan of the full A-line skirt with a higher waist.   I'm too old to wear this look myself but I would if I could!
Love this color combo of metallics!

Colorful Pocketbooks





Trends That Need to Go Bye Bye!
And of course there are those looks that I just don't like or perhaps just don't understand.  These are just a few...
The smokey-eye gone overboard with bleached brows - almost alien like
What is with this Granny Gray Hair Look?
I personally do NOT want to see the contents of a woman's purse
Even if you have a great body - shorts should cover your butt in public despite what your boyfriend says!
I'm totally over this short, cropped "Mom" jacket! 
Wear a sleek heel to work vs. the over-sized platform

Drew Barrymore made Ombre Hair Color popular - it needs to go!
Japanese Nail Art - nails this length just look dirty to me
Lackluster Pastels - Sorry, Rache Zoe but this is one Fashion Report I disagree with!

 Feathers and Nature Inspired Jewelry (Really Done With This Drew Barrymore-ish Trend!)
Definitely had enough of Color Blocking
What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Fashion Trend?
Post your Feedback and win a $25.00 Star Candy Designs Gift Certificate!!!
http://www.starcandydesigns.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=6
Share on :
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW?
SHOULD  I  STAY  OR   SHOULD  I  GO NOW?
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5