PROMISES 2KIDS...MOTHER'S JEWELRY

It's that time of year when we are all starting to think about buying unique HOLIDAY gifts for the special people in our lives.  What to get MOM this year?  An AMAZING AUNT?  A SUPPORTIVE SISTER?  A GREAT GRANDMA?  I know it's only OCTOBER, but before you know it...the HOLIDAYS will be here and you'll be scrambling!  A few years ago, I fell in LOVE with colorful, unique Italian Moretti glass beads by artists such as Mary Nielander Combs and James Tinker from Blackriver Beads.  I started buying sets of their beautifully handcrafted beads and incorporating them into my designs.  One day I thought to myself - why not incorporate these little works of art into my "Mother's" Jewelry?  So, in 2004 I started creating Mother's Jewelry using hand made glass beads, Swarovski crystals, sterling silver beads from Bali and semi-precious stones.  I personalized them by using 5mm sterling letter blocks.  I've searched the internet and there are many styles of Mother's Bracelets - however, I have never seen any like mine with the whimsical beads!  If you are looking for something really unique and different to give a special person in your life, you might want to consider ordering one of these personalized bracelets.  Over the years, I have made literally hundreds of them and no two are ever alike!  
CUSTOM ONE-OF-A-KIND MOTHER'S BRACELET

CUSTOM MOTHER'S BRACELET








































You're probably wondering - what does "Promises 2Kids" have do do with STAR CANDY?  Promises 2Kids - formerly known as the Child Abuse Prevention Foundation of San Diego, has been re-named Promises 2Kids and several years ago I was invited to go to a fundraiser dinner called "Chef's and Champions".  I had a wonderful evening sampling gourmet treats from some of San Diego's BEST restaurants; catering companies and top notch chefs in San Diego - some of the MOST DELICIOUS FOOD I have ever tasted!  My personal favorites came from an organic catering company called DINING DETAILS  http://www.diningdetails.com/. After the food sampling, I listened to a heartfelt presentation by several news anchors from San Diego (Hal Clements, Kathleen Bade, and Stan Miller to name a few) about what Promises 2Kids is all about.  In a nutshell, Promises helps put homeless and abused women and children back on their feet; providing food & clothing; a safe environment; college tuition for kids who would normally never have the opportunity for a great education, and much, much more.  After hearing some of the heartbreaking stories of what these children have been through and how Promises had helped them - I knew this was an important charity that I just had to support.  Since 2007, I have donated 10% of the proceeds of all Mother's Jewelry back to Promises 2Kids. http://www.starcandydesigns.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=6


I hope to give back more to Promises 2Kids in the future and as my business grows, it is my mission to increase my monthly donations to 15% of my Mother's Jewelry sales.  If you have not yet decided what to give MOM, SISTER, GRANDMA  or AUNTIE for the HOLIDAYS...please consider one of my beautiful, unique, hand made glass beaded bracelets.  You will feel the LOVE I put into each design and also feel good knowing that you have helped a homeless child in San Diego by ordering one.  REMEMBER:  The Children are the Future!  Orders received by October 31, 2010 will receive a complimentary pair of Swarovski Crystal pierced earrings as my way of saying THANK YOUhttp://www.starcandydesigns.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2
(Order your bracelet NOW - Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery)
Share on :
PROMISES 2KIDS...MOTHER'S JEWELRY
PROMISES 2KIDS...MOTHER'S JEWELRY
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5