HAPPY NEW YEAR!  This is just a very short post today to announce the re-launch of my LIFESTYLE blog and name change from Star Candy Designs to Comfort Food Made Healthy.  After several years of juggling two businesses (designing jewelry and private cheffing), I have decided to retire my jewelry tools and go full steam ahead into my organic cooking business.  It is my true passion since I was eight years old and it is growing at a rate that has made me realize this is what I really want to be doing.  I feel that I am serving a much higher purpose in helping others change their lives through healthier eating habits.  I will always love, love, love the creativity and joy I experienced while designing and making jewelry but after almost 10 years it's time for a change.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of my past and present jewelry clients who have supported me and encouraged me through the years by buying, sharing and promoting my work with others; coming to my jewelry shows; shopping on line and wearing my designs on National T.V!  I have truly appreciated your business and will always be grateful for it.    

From this day forward, you will only see posts about organic food, cooking, recipes, health and fitness.  If you want to learn more about how to have more energy, focus, endurance, a stronger immune system…etc., and be less tired, lethargic, sick and fatigued then I highly encourage you to follow this blog!!!  If you are a business owner that has an organic product that you would like featured in a recipe or youtube cooking lesson, please contact me to discuss.  And please, please, feel free to share this blog with other like minded individuals and those who want to make some BIG healthy changes in 2014.  Thank you all so much!!!







You can also find me on Facebook at: 
Comfort Food Made Healthy
Note:  If there is anyone out there reading this who enjoys making jewelry and would like to purchase beading supplies, please contact me as I have a ton of them and would be happy to sell them at a fraction of the cost. 
Email:  success142617@yahoo.com
Share on :
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5