Trending TURQUOISE!

My Favorite Turquoise Earrings by Kendra Scott!
Turquoise Trends are everywhere right now!  Turquoise is my favorite color for Spring! (That, along with light grey and lemon yellow).  So without further adieu...here are just a few fun Turquoise Trends I thought you would enjoy today.  Something about Turquoise is very uplifting and just brightens my day!  ENJOY!
Charm & Chain are always on top of the trends!

Well who else but Lady Gaga would wear this hair color?
Here's a YouTube "how to" video

Get these Turquoise Velvet Pumps for just $9.99!!!

Very Cool Wedges!

Turquoise Accessories

Make your own Swarovski Turquoise Crystal Channel Set Chains!  LOVE

Even Toms is getting in on the action!
The "Hannah" Turquoise Magnesite Tribal Necklace
Trend Alert! Turquoise Eyeshadow


Turquoise wire-wrapped ring
OMG!!!  I love these sexy Giuseppe Zanotti Turquoise & Crystal Sandals


Genuine Turquoise Boulder Necklace by Jay King
Turquoise Grad Dress From My Girl

Even Turquoise Soap From Soapy Love!
Last but not least....my favorite Turquoise Must Have!
Turquoise Nike Free Trainers - Love Them!

Share on :
Trending TURQUOISE!
Trending   TURQUOISE!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5