The Beauty of Borosilicate Glass

Borosilicate Glass Beaded Bracelets
http://www.starcandydesigns.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1586
Star Candy Designs jewelry is made with many different types of hand made glass beads i.e. Italian Moretti, Kalera, Bull's Eye, Dichroic and more.  However, one of my favorite types of glass is Borosilicate or sometimes referred to as "Boro".  I recently bought some gorgeous Boro glass bead sets from beadmaker Suzanne Box of Springfield, Oregon.  I must say, these are some of the nicest quality beads I have ever purchased!  Thank you for your wonderful artistry Suzanne.
Borosilicate Glass Bead Set
Borosilicate Glass Bead Set
When I received these wonderful little works of art in the mail a few days ago I was immediately inspired to make some new bracelets just in time for Valentine's Day!

What I Created:
KELLY

JANICE

KARYN

CAMELLIA

PAIGE

FIVE BRACELET COLLECTION - NEW!

Each bracelet comes with a lovely pair of coordinating pierced earrings.   Join my fanpage on Facebook to received the code for the additional 20% discount off any purchase (no minimum required) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
http://www.facebook.com/starcandygirl
Share on :
The Beauty of Borosilicate Glass
The Beauty of Borosilicate Glass
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5