The "CURE" for Problem Areas

PUSH UPS - Give you nice, defined shoulders and strong back muscles

If these are too difficult, let knees rest on the ground

Start with 5-10 Push-ups, then gradually increase
If you are 50+ like me, you know what I'm talking about when I mention "problem areas" (butt, tummy, backs of legs).  Don't throw in the towel just yet...there are a few specific things you can do to challenge those problem areas and turn things around - COMPLETELY!  I have seen first hand what consistency can do. Last Wednesday, my trainer Chris Law (www.ilovefit.com) challenged me to a tough stair set at the beach.  MY CHALLENGE...to complete 15 flights (up and down) of beach stairs with 150 push ups and 150 toe taps in between - in 45 minutes!  I didn't think I could do it but I realized that I've been training for 4 years now and my cardio is way stronger than it was when I started.  Don't get me wrong, it was still a tough set and I was completely exhausted by the last flight, however, I completed the challenge and felt exhillarated for the rest of the day.  So come'on, get started TODAY.  If you've never worked out, just start slow and build up.  Make a goal for yourself...i.e. how about 5 flights of stairs in your home (if you have them), 5 push ups and 5 crunches? Can you do that?  Try that for one whole week and then next week, try adding one more set.  Keep building gradually - don't go crazy on the first day otherwise you will be really sore and you risk injuring yourself.
My Challenge - no ordinary stairs!

Running Up...Every Other Stair


Wear Nike "Free" Runners for a Better Leg Work-Out

Nothing Targets the Butt Like Stairs!

High Tide

Okay, that's calves, butt and back of legs done!
So that's shoulders, back muscles, legs, calves, 
backs of legs and butt...
now for the muffin top:
These are called "toe taps"...kinda like crunches but you tap your toes back and forth on the ground
while you twist your elbow to opposite knee

That's IT!!!  Training is DONE!

Want more tips and information?
Email me at: success142617@yahoo.com 
Share on :
The "CURE" for Problem Areas
The "CURE" for Problem Areas
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5