"red and REDDER"

It's that time of year when the weather gets cooler and my creative juices really start to flow...the Holidays are fast approaching and I feel the urge to make it all happen!!!  I get in the most creative moods and can't decide what to do first because I love to make so many things.  I'm passionate about designing jewelry and using all of the lovely warm tones right now such as antique brass, turquoise, amber, amethyst and bronze.  I have also returned to my roots...making beautiful glass beaded, Swarovski crystal & sterling silver bracelets with the most amazing hand made Italian Moretti, Kalera, Bull's Eye, Dichroic and Borisillica glass beads.  It's such a motivating and inspiring time for me.  I'm very excited because I have been asked to showcase my jewelry designs at the re-opening of a lovely gallery in N. Hollywood, CA. 
  Monet's Gardens Studio & Gallery/Atelier
Monet's is owned by artists Nancy Nickerson and Julia Diller.  The grand reopening / Holiday show event will be on Sunday, November 13th from 5-7 p.m. and will feature the amazing artworks of:

Simon Addyman
Oscar Arroyo
Gary Cornell
Julia Diller
Nancy Nickerson
Mark Schwartz
Stephen Wright
Vadim Zanginian
If you are an art lover and live in the Los Angeles area, please contact (818) 759-6592 for additional information.  This event is By Invitation Only

I'm attaching a sneak peak of what you can expect to see from my collection 
Star Candy Designs













...and much more more!
Contact:  Heather R. Short
Artist / Designer / Consultant
Star Candy Designs Jewelry
email:  success142617@yahoo.com
tweet me @ starcandymom

Share on :
"red and REDDER"
"red and REDDER"
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5