INTRODUCING BOBBLE CLIPZ

Hello BEAD LOVERS!
I am so excited!!!  Today is my first time blogging about my jewelry and I'm very excited to introduce my new line of BOBBLE CLIPZ!  These are fun, unique, clip on gems that are made from a combination of:  semi-precious stones, Czech crystals, Swarovski crystals, interesting beads caps, pearls, chunks of turquoise and more.  I am working on 3 different categories:  1)  Vintage, 2) Gunmetal / Modern, 3) Bright Glass Beads w/ Silver.  The Vintage Category are made with antique brass findings which give them that lovely old world charm.  The Gunmetal / Modern category are made with gunmetal grey to black findings giving them that modern/edgy look.  The Bright Glass Beaded category are made with amazing Italian Moretti Glass beads that come in luscious bright colors like fuscia, lime green, turquoise, etc., and are finished with sterling silver findings - again, for a more modern twist.  All of my Bobble ClipZ have lobster claw clasps on them so you can clip them to a coordinating chain and turn them into FUN necklaces or even charm bracelets.  I am pricing them on my website currently at around $12-$30 per bobble - price depends on whether they are semi-precious or not.  Here's a few examples from my Vintage Category:


NOW AVAILABLE AT WE-R-FABRICS, SOLANA BEACH, CA!
Bobble Clipz & Co-ordinating Chains at We-R-Fabrics, Solana Beach
http://www.werhome.com/

Share on :
INTRODUCING BOBBLE CLIPZ
INTRODUCING BOBBLE CLIPZ
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5